Peptide therapy is a way to reduce the symptoms and discomfort associated with decreased amino acid production.
Peptide Therapy: Balancing Your Body Functions and Inner Harmony
In addition to balancing human growth hormone levels, peptide therapy also addresses a wide variety of conditions. Treatment plans can optimize your body composition, sexual health, and overall well-being.
What is a peptide?
A peptide is a short chain of amino acids that are linked together and can be thought of as a small protein. To date, over 7,000 naturally occurring peptides have been identified. In our bodies, these small proteins typically act as signaling molecules. They bind to receptors on the cell surface and tell other cells and molecules what to do.
Peptide therapy, or the use of specific peptides in treatment, has gained great popularity in recent years. This is due largely to the fact that these peptides are highly specific (i.e., only do what you want them to do) while also being well-tolerated and safe. As of January 2015, there were over 60 US FDA-approved peptide medications, 140 peptide drugs being evaluated in clinical trials, and 500 in pre-clinical development.
Most of these peptide drugs are administered via subcutaneous injections, but can also come in the form of transdermal creams, nasal sprays, and oral tablets.
What conditions does peptide therapy address?
Since these peptides are so numerous and variable in structure, their effects are likewise varied and wide-ranging. One class of these peptides is known as growth hormone secretagogues and causes the secretion of one’s own, natural human growth hormone (HGH) in the body.
These peptides have been shown to be very useful in the treatment of age-related conditions, osteoporosis, obesity, and various chronic inflammatory diseases, and have several advantages over traditional hGH administration.
Another type of peptide drug is composed of part of the hGH molecule that is responsible for fat cell death and has been shown to be very effective as an anti-obesity drug. In addition to decreasing inflammation, these drugs lead to increased lean muscle mass and decreased body fat.
A certain class of peptide drugs has been used to help prevent skin cancer by increasing the melanin in one’s skin, causing a darkening effect that mimics a quality suntan. This peptide has also been shown to increase lean muscle mass and improve sex drive.
Will you benefit from peptide therapy?
Peptide therapy encompasses numerous different drugs with varied effects, ranging from immune modulation and tissue repair to fat loss and muscle building.
The following peptide therapies are currently being offered in our clinic:
CJC 1295 + Ipamorelin
CJC-1295 + Ipamorelin is the latest in growth hormone peptide combinations. Benefits include longer binding time to growth hormone receptors, no risk of receptor saturation, none of the side effects of earlier peptides, and a strong safety & efficacy profile.
- better muscle growth;
- improved fat loss;
- enhanced cellular repair and regeneration;
- increased collagen production;
- increased bone mineral content;
- promoted slow-wave deep sleep which is responsible for the highest level of muscle growth and memory retention and rejuvenation.
CJC 1295 + Ipamorelin will not be prescribed for patients with a history of any form of cancer.
If you are looking for a way to slow the aging process and replace what has diminished over time from the natural aging process.
- increased lean body mass;
- body fat reduction;
- improved energy and vitality;
- increased endurance and strength;
- accelerated wound healing;
- improved immune function;
- improved cardiovascular function;
- improved sexual performance and libido;
- improved sleep.
Sermorelin supports natural HGH production which is essential for overall cell regeneration and cell reproduction, leading to improved vitality, cognitive function, and overall anti-aging benefits.
Sermorelin is a well-tolerated and safe way to increase your natural production of human growth hormone. And since it is a growth hormone secretagogue (which naturally increases your own natural growth hormone production instead of replacing it), it is a very safe and risk-free option.
PT 141 was developed for its aphrodisiac effects. This peptide has been shown to have a substantial effect on libido, generating sexual arousal in both men and women within minutes of administration.
It has been shown to be effective in treating erectile dysfunction, even in men who have not responded to other ED treatments, such as Viagra.
This peptide is also able to cross the blood-brain barrier, bypassing the vascular system and acting at the level of the central nervous system. This property gives PT 141 an advantage over traditional ED drugs, which can decrease blood pressure to dangerous levels. This peptide can be administered as a nasal spray, making its use convenient and discreet.
- Among women who attempted sexual intercourse within 24 hours after treatment, significantly more were satisfied with their level of sexual arousal following PT 141 compared with placebo.
- Effects may be felt up to 12 hours from the time of administration and have been known to last for up to 3 days, diminishing each day.
- PT 141 has been shown to have significant results on male test patients, with what is described as “intense” and “frequent” erections lasting between 2-6 hours.
- For women, sexual arousal has been experienced in a varied range of minutes to weeks.
- Effective in treating sexual dysfunction in men – impotence / erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.
- Effective in treating sexual dysfunction in women – sexual arousal disorder.
- Does not act upon the vascular system.
- Increases sexual desire via the central nervous system.
BPC 157 ‘The Healing Peptide’
BPC stands for “Body Protection Compound” and is found in human gastric juice.
- promoted repair of the tendon, ligaments, muscle, bone, intestine, and nervous system;
- promoted ligament, tendon, and wound healing;
- increased cellular repair and regeneration;
- increased collagen production;
- heal digestive system, leaky gut.
These are just a few peptides offered within our packages but if you want to learn what other peptides we offer, get in touch with our qualified team and learn anything you want to find out with a free consultation.